1. Get your celebrity ambassadors involved with any work you're doing on 1st December
Make a statement by showing off your support! If you don't have a celebrity ambassador, why not use as a reason to start some conversations with your ideal celebs? See the celebs who got involved last year below:
2. Join us at the House of Commons for our parliamentary reception on 10th November
Click on the link below to tweet us for more details.
3. Submit a story to us and showcase your work on our website
4. Encourage corporate partners to provide extra support for your cause
Ask them to go that extra mile and do something special to support the messages of
5. Take a look at our toolkit!
For a more extensive list of things to do, and a detailed description of what is all about, see the link below
6. Give your volunteers special recognition on the 1st December
provides a perfect opportunity to step back and look at the fantastic work that is being done in the UK's chaitable sector. Last year Marie Curie staff came into work an hour early to write thank you letters to their donors.
7. Plan and hold an event on
Whether it's a concert, sports competition, or a magnificent party, raise funds and awareness whilst hosting the event of the year!
8. AND team up with other charities working in your area to make your event extra spectacular
"Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much."