1. Vote for your 2016 charity partner!
- Give employees a chance to choose their next charity partner - and announce the result on the 1st December
2. Introduce or expand a Give As You Earn scheme
- Help some great causes AND engage your employees by signing up to Charities Aid Foundation's GAYE sceme. (CAF run #GivingTuesday in the UK)
3. Hold a football (or rugby!) tournament within your organisation
- Charge friends, family and workmates to witness you win that 'friendly' match
4. The classic bake sale
- We can't think of a single downside to this brilliant fundraising technique
5. Individual sponsored activities
- Encourage your employees to get sponsored for things such as marathons, fancy dress, or even skydives (nothing is too ambitious!!).
6. Simply expand any current activity with your charity partners
- Whether you're funding any specific projects, hosting or planning events, make that big push on 1st December - invest some extra time and energy for the sake of this global movement!
7. Match employee donations on #GivingTuesday
- Double the amount reaching great causes during the working hours of 1st December - match your employees donations to charities of their choice
8. Invite your charity partners over for lunch!