- Q1: Why did you begin consulting? What challenges have you faced? Pls answer w/ A1 #GHCchat?
- — Karen Catlin (@kecatlin)Fri, Nov 21 2014 00:01:06Welcome to this week's #GHCchat about tech consulting. I've been consulting for ~2 years. I've learned a ton & still learning every day.
- Q2: How do you scope a consulting project? Do you have tips for pitching a potential client? #GHCchat?
- — Brianne Huntsman (@ceohunty)Fri, Nov 21 2014 00:12:54A2: Do your research on review sites like Glassdoor. If they treat employees poorly they'll treat YOU poorly #GHCchat
- — Karen Catlin (@kecatlin)Fri, Nov 21 2014 00:20:06A2 #GHCchat Check with your tax advisor…but you should keep track of every expense, mile driven, train fare, etc for deductions at year end.
- — Mary Tarczynski (@MaryTarczynski)Fri, Nov 21 2014 00:52:22
- — Marc (not Mark) A. (@DrMarctagon)Fri, Nov 21 2014 01:04:13
- — Brianne Huntsman (@ceohunty)Fri, Nov 21 2014 00:19:55Real Talk: So, as a tech consultant-what do you do if you can't solve whatever problem you've been hired to fix? #GHCChat
- — Karen Catlin (@kecatlin)Fri, Nov 21 2014 00:23:06
#GHCchat: Working as a Tech Consultant
On November 20th, #GHCchat was co-hosted by Karen Catlin focusing on working as Tech Consultant or Freelancer
byGrace Hopper (GHC)123 Views