- — STVEdinburgh (@STVEdinburgh)Mon, May 16 2011 09:01:04SNP have circulated a motion calling for the chief executive to provide accurate info on the costs of cancelling the tram project.
- — indicium (@indicium)Mon, May 16 2011 09:21:44
- — ScalareSorpasso (@ScalareSorpasso)Mon, May 16 2011 09:30:51
- — BCCletts (@BCCletts)Mon, May 16 2011 09:42:39
- — GdnEdinburgh (@GdnEdinburgh)Mon, May 16 2011 09:42:44OK, the councillors are back. SNP asked for costs of cancelling trams. Now Labour are about to put forward a motion. #edinburghcouncil
- — GdnEdinburgh (@GdnEdinburgh)Mon, May 16 2011 10:10:07Well that was over quickly. Councillors agree to ask for report into cost of scrapping Edinbugh trams. #edinburghcouncil
- — csppscotland (@csppscotland)Mon, May 16 2011 10:28:17@GdnEdinburgh Is this a serious consideration or political manoeuvrings before the 2012 LA elections? Surely the project must finish
Edinburgh trams meeting tweets, 16 May 2011
We tweeted from today's council meeting on trams, then asked our followers: "What do locals want? A working tramline, no matter how short, or no trams at all?"
byGuardian Edinburgh4,516 Views