- In Kolkata
- — Kane Matthews (@KaneSexworker)Wed, Jul 25 2012 08:56:21
- — Melissa Gira Grant (@melissagira)Wed, Jul 25 2012 13:43:07
- In Washington
- — Michael K. Lavers (@mklavers81)Wed, Jul 25 2012 15:53:53
- — Silvia (@HIV_SpeakingUp)Wed, Jul 25 2012 14:46:21Dr Gupta: we do so much to get children born HIV free but we are not doing enough to keep adolescent girls safe from acquiring HIV #AIDS2012
- — Melissa Gira Grant (@melissagira)Wed, Jul 25 2012 15:27:31Rule for my last day of #AIDS2012 : if session presenters use "they" language (re: HIV work) nearly exclusively, find a new session.
- Drug users
- — Elizabeth Hughes (@LizHughesDD)Mon, Jul 23 2012 19:08:41#AIDS2012 no prog will work unless stigma and discrim is tackled, this goes beyond HIV to marginalised grps LBGT, drug users, sex workers
- — Audacia Ray (@audaciaray)Sun, Jul 22 2012 14:33:01
- — Darby Hickey (@DarbyBPPP)Sun, Jul 22 2012 14:23:46
- — Pathfinder Int. (@PathfinderInt)Wed, Jul 25 2012 23:24:14
The Aids 2012 summit in Washington & sex workers gather in Kolkata for alternative summit
Tweets from the official International AIDS Conference in Washington, and the week-long summit and protest in Kolkata, sex workers organised in response to US visa restrictions that prevent them traveling to the US.
byGlobal Development853 Views