- — Darin Jolly, Ed.D. (@drjolly)Thu, Nov 13 2014 01:59:12Welcome to #SBLchat, your chat for Standards-Based Learning & Grading. For the next hour, we're discussing the Shift of Paradigm to SBG
- — Darin Jolly, Ed.D. (@drjolly)Thu, Nov 13 2014 02:00:14Welcome to #SBLchat I'm Darin, co-mod & HS Principal in Texas! Plz begin intros now...we have a great chat in store re: Shift to SBG
- — Garnet Hillman (@garnet_hillman)Thu, Nov 13 2014 02:00:18
- — Darin Jolly, Ed.D. (@drjolly)Thu, Nov 13 2014 02:01:12#sblchat Tonight, we'll look at "Natural Tendencies" of traditional grading culture that have to be dealt with in the transition to SBG
- — Ruth McArthur (@mcarthur_r)Thu, Nov 13 2014 02:01:59This is my first #sblchat but after going to AMLE this past weekend I am excited to hear more about SBL. Teacher from Toronto!
#sblchat 11.13.14 Student paradigm shift to SBG
Moderators: @garnet_hillman @drjolly @WHSRowe
bygarnet_hillman1 Like84 Views