- — Jim Cordery (@jcordery)Thu, Nov 21 2013 02:00:02
- — paul shircliff (@shirky17)Thu, Nov 21 2013 02:00:34#sbgchat it is hard to make people come to the realization that we need to do things differently...i have been alone Doing SBG for 3or4 yrs
- — Darin Jolly, Ed.D. (@drjolly)Thu, Nov 21 2013 02:00:37
- — Catherine Morrison (@CatherineVCA_NJ)Thu, Nov 21 2013 02:00:51Sbg favorite things? Ss know exactly what they need work on & are so much more self-motivated and directed #sbgchat
- — David Hochheiser (@DavidHochheiser)Thu, Nov 21 2013 02:00:57#sbgchat Be patient. Ask if you can show him/her what it looks like. Let results speak for themselves. Gather other support.
- — Garnet Hillman (@garnet_hillman)Thu, Nov 21 2013 02:01:20
#sbgchat 11.20.13 Facilitating growth through SBG
Moderators: @drjolly @garnet_hillman @MicheleCorbat @WHSRowe