- — Jacob Berg (@jacobsberg)Mon, Nov 04 2013 18:10:50We no longer hear much about "Web 2.0" & "transliteracy," & here it seems they will be integrated into new #ACRLILRevisions standards.
- — Melissa Mallon (@librarianliss)Mon, Nov 04 2013 18:15:19I am very happy with the way the info lit revisions are moving: addressing students as content creators. #ACRLILRevisions
- — Donna Witek (@donnarosemary)Mon, Nov 04 2013 18:16:53
- — Anne Barnhart (@barnhart)Mon, Nov 04 2013 18:18:15I like the goal of extending beyond library to other faculty colleagues. How many non-libs have attended webinar? #acrlilrevisions
- We do not have an exact tally, but non-librarians have registered for the open forums and librarians have invited campus colleagues to participate with them.
#ACRLILRevisions 11/4 Open Forum
Archive of tweets from the final Online Open Forums on Revising the Information Literacy Competency Standards for Higher Education. http://acrl.ala.org/ilstandards