- To read more about the ruling, click the link below:
- — Rep. Mike Honda (@RepMikeHonda)Tue, Feb 07 2012 18:34:12
- — Kaila Qualls (@kqualls)Tue, Feb 07 2012 18:37:01Reads the ruling: “#Prop8 served no purpose, and had no effect, other than to lessen the status & human dignity of gays & lesbians in CA."
- — Kathleen Leary (@KathLeary)Tue, Feb 07 2012 18:44:15Isn't it great how something unconstitutional was ruled unconstitutional! Sad part of U.S. history that it was even questioned #Prop8
- — ACLU of Northern CA (@ACLU_NorCal)Tue, Feb 07 2012 18:41:16More great stuff on why "marriage" is different: Who wants to ask "will you enter into a registered domestic partnership with me?" #prop8
Prop. 8 ruled unconstitutional
See the reaction on social media to the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals' ruling that California's Prop. 8 is unconstitutional.
byGannett media377 Views