- — cheryl_meyers (@cheryl_meyers)Wed, May 09 2012 19:11:07Then again, sometimes politicians make you proud: Obama officially supports same-sex marriage via abc news: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/obama-sex-marriage-legal-16312904 …m/GMA/video/obama-sex-marriage-legal-16312904
- — Carly Melin (@carlymelin)Wed, May 09 2012 19:19:27The fact that it's breaking news that an American president supports equal rights 4 all Americans says more about us than him. Thk u #Obama.
- He should have supported it from the start, it's long over due, but better late than never. People who oppose it are condemning their own children who might be gay to a life of unhappiness by their action in opposing what people have a right to do, marry whoever they love and be happy.
- — lasertron (@lasertron)Wed, May 09 2012 19:19:53thank you president obama for voicing your support of marriage equality. it's funny how impactful it can be to make such a logical statment.
- — Sarah Fidelibus (@verbalcupcake)Wed, May 09 2012 19:26:41Twitter is all kinds of full of exclamation right now, and rightfully so. Nice bit of goosebumps and happy news in the middle of the day.
- — Emily Carrignan (@emilyletlive)Wed, May 09 2012 19:11:07
Obama supports same-sex marriage
Twitter reacts to President Obama's endorsement of gay marriage, telling ABC News it "should be legal." "I think same sex couples should be able to get married," Obama said.
byGannett media1,040 Views