- — cheryl_meyers (@cheryl_meyers)Wed, May 09 2012 12:11:07Then again, sometimes politicians make you proud: Obama officially supports same-sex marriage via abc news: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/obama-sex-marriage-legal-16312904 …m/GMA/video/obama-sex-marriage-legal-16312904
- — Carly Melin (@carlymelin)Wed, May 09 2012 12:19:27The fact that it's breaking news that an American president supports equal rights 4 all Americans says more about us than him. Thk u #Obama.
- He should have supported it from the start, it's long over due, but better late than never. People who oppose it are condemning their own children who might be gay to a life of unhappiness by their action in opposing what people have a right to do, marry whoever they love and be happy.
- — lasertron (@lasertron)Wed, May 09 2012 12:19:53thank you president obama for voicing your support of marriage equality. it's funny how impactful it can be to make such a logical statment.
- — Sarah Fidelibus (@verbalcupcake)Wed, May 09 2012 12:26:41Twitter is all kinds of full of exclamation right now, and rightfully so. Nice bit of goosebumps and happy news in the middle of the day.
- — Emily Carrignan (@emilyletlive)Wed, May 09 2012 12:11:07