Moderator: Joanna Geary, digital development editor, Guardian News and Media @GuardianJoannaAndrew Grill - UK CEO - PeopleBrowsr @AndrewGrillPhilip Sheldrake - founding partner - MeanwhileB @SheldrakeBonin Bough - VP - global digital & consumer engagement Kraft Foods @boughbLeo Ryan - Group Head of Social - Ogilvy @LeoTwit
- The earliest social metrics emphasised quantity (of followers) over quality of content and connections. Now social data creates opportunities for a richer customer understanding and deeper engagement.
- How are new methods for identifying and targeting inﬂuential people by their interests and aﬃliations opening new avenues for marketers to target people who are most likely to be receptive to their message and share it with their network?
- — David Brulotte (@davidbrulotte)Thu, Mar 22 2012 15:13:09
- — GabrielleLainePeters (@GabrielleNYC)Thu, Mar 22 2012 15:15:08
- — David Brulotte (@davidbrulotte)Thu, Mar 22 2012 15:16:13
- — Mat Morrison (@mediaczar)Thu, Mar 22 2012 15:19:35
- — Mat Morrison (@mediaczar)Thu, Mar 22 2012 15:22:30
- — Interplay (@interplayleeds)Thu, Mar 22 2012 15:29:02
Influence Panel - #cmskred #cms2012
We all have inﬂuence somewhere: The next great social media transformation – how do you measure inﬂuence in 2012 and beyond?
byGabrielle Laine-Peters162 Views