Moderator: Joanna Geary, digital development editor, Guardian News and Media @GuardianJoannaAndrew Grill - UK CEO - PeopleBrowsr @AndrewGrillPhilip Sheldrake - founding partner - MeanwhileB @SheldrakeBonin Bough - VP - global digital & consumer engagement Kraft Foods @boughbLeo Ryan - Group Head of Social - Ogilvy @LeoTwit
- The earliest social metrics emphasised quantity (of followers) over quality of content and connections. Now social data creates opportunities for a richer customer understanding and deeper engagement.
- How are new methods for identifying and targeting inﬂuential people by their interests and aﬃliations opening new avenues for marketers to target people who are most likely to be receptive to their message and share it with their network?
- — David Brulotte (@davidbrulotte)Thu, Mar 22 2012 08:13:09
- — GabrielleLainePeters (@GabrielleNYC)Thu, Mar 22 2012 08:15:08
- — David Brulotte (@davidbrulotte)Thu, Mar 22 2012 08:16:13
- — Mat Morrison (@mediaczar)Thu, Mar 22 2012 08:19:35
- — Mat Morrison (@mediaczar)Thu, Mar 22 2012 08:22:30
- — Interplay (@interplayleeds)Thu, Mar 22 2012 08:29:02