On April 20, 2016, @shaunhides and @friedelitis held a workshop at #OER16: 'Are we Openness Ready? Towards an Open Learning Scale' [#OEREADY]
- After the intro, participants were asked to form teams focussing on one of the six drivers in order to build a fantastical, imaginary object symbolising the conversations around their chosen driver of Openness.
- At #OER16, two teams were formed: one team was built around governance, policy and administration while another team focussed on pedagogy, learning and collaboration:
- Team 'Governance' at #OER16 introduced ORC, the Openness Risk Calculator:
- Team "Pedagogy" at #OER16 designed a 'connective disconnective learning multiverse':
On April 21, we conducted the workshop again at the Disruptive Media Learning Lab at Coventry University.
- We formed teams around "Pedagogy", "Governance" and "Ownership" - also with incredibly creative prototypes.