- — Matt Sanchez (@PistonsSalesRep)Mon, Jun 11 2012 19:37:26Who's excited for #Radiohead tonight at The Palace of Auburn Hills??? People are already lined up at the doors!!
- — Freep Entertainment (@FreepEnt)Tue, Jun 12 2012 00:37:28Radiohead kicks off at the Palace with "Bloom" and a lush gush of lights. Fifteen years in the making -- here we go...
- — Freep Entertainment (@FreepEnt)Tue, Jun 12 2012 01:02:21It's a reverent, not jubilant, audience thus far at the Palace. 5 songs in, Radiohead totally locked into its otherwordly percussive groove.
- — Freep Entertainment (@FreepEnt)Tue, Jun 12 2012 01:13:14Thus far, set heavy on "King of Limbs" material, including majestic "Seperator" and jittery "Bloom." #Radiohead at the Palace.
- — Freep Entertainment (@FreepEnt)Tue, Jun 12 2012 01:36:59Radiohead opened a tune - we think "Inside My Head" - w/ sounds from a real radio. Clearly heard: Pat Caputo of 97.1 the Ticket.
Radiohead performs in metro Detroit
Popular rock band Radiohead returned to metro Detroit for its first performance here in 15 years. Understandably, it was highly-anticipated show -- and the band didn't disappoint.
byDetroit Free Press1,901 Views