- — Ted Eytan, MD (@tedeytan)Sun, Aug 14 2016 12:16:04
- — Sherry Reynolds (@Cascadia)Sun, Aug 14 2016 21:15:37The pain of losing a friend & patient advocate @jess_jacobs is what drives us to transform healthcare - we start with the patient
- — Elin Silveous (@ElinSilveous)Sun, Aug 14 2016 21:01:12@jess_jacobs was brave & brilliant. What a blessing to have had her in our lives working to help improve healthcare. https://twitter.com/susannahfox/status/764863777351331840 …
- — Greg Norman (@Raelshark)Sun, Aug 14 2016 20:48:33@Lilacmess If you didn't know @jess_jacobs, you can read more of all the outpouring of love here. https://twitter.com/search?q=%40jess_jacobs&s=09 …
- — Andre Blackman (@mindofandre)Sun, Aug 14 2016 18:55:45
- — Susannah Fox (@SusannahFox)Sun, Aug 14 2016 16:44:29Discovering (and loving): "On @Rock_Health's FDA 101" by @jess_jacobs http://jessjacobs.me/review-of-rock-healths-fda-101/ … <-- wonk + wink = #UnicornJess
- — Drew from NC (@DrewfromNC)Sun, Aug 14 2016 10:50:48@jess_jacobs Let's fail the next 100k differently or even better not at all! The voice of the patient = louder <> quieter with your passing!
- — Douglas Naegele (@infieldhealth)Sun, Aug 14 2016 11:26:07"I'm just here for the hugs" was one of my fav @jess_jacobs sayings. Thank you for all you did for everyone.
- — Richard S. Morgan (@bundlestrategy)Sun, Aug 14 2016 12:04:56
- — Was Holtzmann'd Baby (@Sweetupndown9)Sun, Aug 14 2016 09:13:27Decided I'm going to really work on sewing my mermaid blankets in honor of @jess_jacobs she would approve of that means of grief management.
- — Farzad Mostashari (@Farzad_MD)Sun, Aug 14 2016 03:35:57I miss @jess_jacobs laugh and her voice already. I feel that Healthcare failed her, and so did I https://twitter.com/CarlyRM/status/764637156031598593 …
- — Tiffany | 티파니 마리 (@TiffanyAndLupus)Sun, Aug 14 2016 02:49:12
Twitter mourning Jess Jacobs
A permanent gathering place for the outpouring for @jessjacobs the day after she died.