- — Frances Bell (@francesbell)Thu, Jan 15 2015 12:39:08@dajbelshaw I am exploring ways of managing the new multiple mes - eg post like this cuts across them https://francesbell.wordpress.com/2014/06/21/ravelry-a-knitting-community-as-a-site-of-joy-and-learning/ …
- — Frances Bell (@francesbell)Thu, Jan 15 2015 12:43:46@dajbelshaw you might be right but I am wanting 'easy to manage' solution. Cat (like blog) can be skinned in multiple ways:)
- Doug is suggesting multiple blogs on one site.
- — Doug Belshaw (@dajbelshaw)Thu, Jan 15 2015 12:46:26@francesbell OK, well (final point) if you self-host, can have multiple blogs from one installation/interface (as I do from my root domain)
- Maybe it's not that simple a decision.
- Emma suggests a Wordpress option.
- — Emma Duke-Williams (@Emmadw)Thu, Jan 15 2015 09:37:39@francesbell @helenwhd Would Multisite work? http://mashable.com/2012/07/26/beginner-guide-wordpress-multisite/ … Might make it easy to have sep blogs, but also to link them.
- James also uses multiple blogs on one site
- James explained how he customised the Coraline theme to get an extra RH column
One blog many categories or one site many blogs