- The crowd was pretty typical for a Phoenixville meeting.
- A presentation started out the meeting.
- Public participation
- Breaking from the timeline for a second, there were some resignations and appointments to committees.
- — Frank Otto (@fottojourno)Tue, Jun 10 2014 23:52:31Carol Stinson is the person resigning from the planning commission I mentioned earlier here in Phoenixville, back to local politics.
- A second, annual, official Filipino Hertiage Day seems to be slated.
- Here it is...
- — Frank Otto (@fottojourno)Tue, Jun 10 2014 23:25:27Councilman Mike Kuznar wishes to credit certain streets in his ward with parking permits for a year. Streets are where parking difficult
Phoenixville Council Meeting, 6-10-14
Phoenixville council met Tuesday night and discussed a perennial issue, parking, as well as an unexpected windfall related to a real estate swap previously agreed upon.
byFrank Otto56 Views