- Axten reportedly recognized and helped save his dad from a medical issue. Mayor Mike Speck honored him.
- — Frank Otto (@fottojourno)Tue, Jul 08 2014 23:29:56Councilwoman Dana Dugan said she had issues with fireworks fired illegally over the weekend. Boro Mgr Jean Krack reiterating aerials illegal
- A vote on updating the subdivision and land development ordinance was taken. Krack said it was the "third leg...of the stool" in process of updating the borough given the new comprehensive plan put into place and zoning updates they've undertaken.
- Council also decided whether or not to apply for another grant.
- — Frank Otto (@fottojourno)Tue, Jul 08 2014 23:40:30"We’re one of the largest boroughs I nthe commonwealth and we don’t have lighted fields.” - Krack. Grant app. passes, 7-1, PErednik is the 1
- Public hearings.
- The first replaced a section of the zoning ordinances.
- — Frank Otto (@fottojourno)Tue, Jul 08 2014 23:47:02Council Prez Jim Kovaleski said one aspect of ordinance, a 500 foot fall zone, was actually to keep it out of residential sightlines
- The next two ordinances involved amending existing ordinances.
- One, specifically, affected parking, a perennial Phoenixville issue.
Phoenixville Boro Council Mtg, 7-8-14
Phoenixville borough council met and discussed the Firebird Festival as well as well as other topics while a storm ripped through and interrupted the meeting several times.
byFrank Otto157 Views