- — Creative Clare (@SilentTheatre1)Tue, May 26 2015 19:02:11
- — Stephanie Guy Art (@StephanieGuyArt)Tue, May 26 2015 19:04:27
- — Frilly Industries (@frillyind)Tue, May 26 2015 19:04:46Hey everyone, one 1/2 of the team is catching up with friends & I'm coughing for the country. Any dry cough tips welcome ;) #folksyhour
- — Creative Clare (@SilentTheatre1)Tue, May 26 2015 19:04:51
- — folksy (@folksy)Tue, May 26 2015 19:07:59Anyone else make because they want to, and feel like selling is a bonus? #folksyhour https://twitter.com/SilentTheatre1/status/603275624422182915 …
- — Hazel Hughson (@leathermeister)Tue, May 26 2015 19:08:00
- — Darwin Designs (@darwin_designs)Tue, May 26 2015 19:09:08Things you create by hand are so personal that sometimes you think if people don't like it, it's a personal attack on you #folksyhour
- — Frilly Industries (@frillyind)Tue, May 26 2015 19:09:11
- — folksy (@folksy)Tue, May 26 2015 19:09:29Pricing comes up A LOT as a worry for sellers new and old. Any top tips for new sellers, anyone? #folksyhour https://twitter.com/frillyind/status/603276002375118848 …
What would you say to someone thinking of selling their work?
On Tuesday 27 May we had a #folksyhour chat about starting out, where lots of Folksy sellers shared their tips for selling handmade work.