- — Enticing Threads (@EnticingThreads)Tue, Jul 28 2015 19:04:16#folksyhour I find my descriptions are rather dependant on my mood instead of consistent. Some are better than others!
- — Rozcraftz (@Rozcraftz)Tue, Jul 28 2015 19:05:59Think its important to convey as much as possible about the product remembering that the customer can't physically see the item #folksyhour
- — Baillie Day (@bailliedayuk)Tue, Jul 28 2015 19:06:08
- — Sarah Sunbeams (@sarahs_mindtank)Tue, Jul 28 2015 19:06:26
- — Nana Louise Nielsen (@NanfanJewellery)Tue, Jul 28 2015 19:06:29Like FlutterDesigns I like adding a story at the top of a description to set the mood. But that's bad for google searches? #folksyhour
- — Baillie Day (@bailliedayuk)Tue, Jul 28 2015 19:08:17
- — Baillie Day (@bailliedayuk)Tue, Jul 28 2015 19:09:14
How to write good product descriptions
The topic for #folksyhour on 28 July 2015 was how to write good product descriptions, that customers can find and that inspire them to buy. Here's a summary...