- — Beads-withAttitude (@BeadsAttitude)Tue, Jun 28 2016 18:24:03
- — Suzzie Godfrey (@thistledownHOPE)Tue, Jun 28 2016 19:03:08
- — ruth cartwright (@craftcartwright)Tue, Jun 28 2016 19:06:07What a beautiful colour #folksyhour https://twitter.com/JackBentleyKnit/status/747867878674796545 …
- — Tina Pölzl-Huemer (@tinapoelzl)Tue, Jun 28 2016 19:07:27Hi everyone @ #folksyhour - does anyone have a home business & wants to be featured? register @HomeBiz100 https://twitter.com/homebiz100/status/747790782816456704 …
- — Hippie Otter Designs (@HippieOtter_Des)Tue, Jun 28 2016 19:08:33Good evening #folksyhour! Only a few minutes late this week! I've been busy sewing a beach hut cushion for my Dad.
- — Elizabeth Clark (@little_bigbird)Tue, Jun 28 2016 19:09:02
- — Tina Pölzl-Huemer (@tinapoelzl)Tue, Jun 28 2016 19:09:25I use both, iphone and SLR - but more and more on the phone as I can do videos as well... #folksyhour @folksy https://twitter.com/folksy/status/747869001661956097 …
- — Wilful North (@WilfulNorth)Tue, Jun 28 2016 19:09:31
- — Suzzie Godfrey (@thistledownHOPE)Tue, Jun 28 2016 19:09:34
How to take good product shots on your phone
In this edition of #folksyhour we looked at whether it's possible to take great products shots just using a smartphone - and shared lots of tips!