- — UniquelyKnitted (@UniqueKnits)Tue, Feb 23 2016 20:04:48
- — Angela Finch (@SerendipityFinc)Tue, Feb 23 2016 20:05:28
- — folksy (@folksy)Tue, Feb 23 2016 20:05:58It was good @frillyind - thanks for asking! You can catch up here http://www.theguardian.com/small-business-network/2016/feb/16/online-sellers-first-international-overseas-order … #folksyhour
- — Frilly Industries (@frillyind)Tue, Feb 23 2016 20:06:16We sell overseas and have posted a consignment wholesale too but not through our folksy store, we find thats more UK #folksyhour
- — Tina Pölzl-Huemer (@tinapoelzl)Tue, Feb 23 2016 20:07:14
How to sell handmade craft internationally
There are lots of things to think about when you sell your work overseas. We held a #folksyhour Twitter chat to share tips and advice on posting abroad, optimising your listings for international sales and how to attract international buyers. Here is a summary...