- — Elizabeth Clark (@little_bigbird)Tue, Jan 19 2016 20:04:13
- — Frilly Industries (@frillyind)Tue, Jan 19 2016 20:05:26
- — Frilly Industries (@frillyind)Tue, Jan 19 2016 20:06:37A1: this year we're doing both. Rejigging existing stuff, but designing newness as long as we can get them ready in time! #folksyhour
- — Blue Dot Creations (@bluedotstacy)Tue, Jan 19 2016 20:07:05
- — AngelaKayLondon (@AngelaKayLondon)Tue, Jan 19 2016 20:09:03hello #folksyhour I'm a newbie.Not a crafter really but interested in what you have to say as I'm running a Valentine's pop-up market in Feb
How to get your shop ready for Valentine's Day
On Tuesday, 19 January we held a #folksyhour Twitter chat about Valentine's Day and the best way to prepare for it in your online shop. Here's a summary of that conversation...