- — Frilly Industries (@frillyind)Tue, Oct 20 2015 19:02:28Packaging is SUPER important! It all needs to align with your brand. Pound shops do plastic bags, designer makers do ...? :) #folksyhour
- — PobbleandPingPencils (@PobbleandPing)Tue, Oct 20 2015 19:02:40
- — Frilly Industries (@frillyind)Tue, Oct 20 2015 19:05:05We then post items out in bubble wrap and bright green poly bags with illustrated labels printed on our Dymo (which we LOVE!) #folksyhour
- — Plewsy (@fionaplews)Tue, Oct 20 2015 19:06:19
- — trudi murray (@trudilula)Tue, Oct 20 2015 19:06:30When packing paintings I want safe arrivals. Thus it would take something like armageddon to damage my parcels. Pretty, no #folksyhour
How do you package your handmade products?
Can good packaging boost your online business, and where are the best places to source boxes, stickers, stamps and other packaging supplies? These were just some of the things discussed in #folksyhour. Here's a summary of the chat.