- — Clare Gordon (@claregetscrafty)Tue, Mar 28 2017 19:02:58
- — Frilly Industries (@frillyind)Tue, Mar 28 2017 19:03:25
- — Hippie Otter Designs (@HippieOtter_Des)Tue, Mar 28 2017 19:03:35
- — Lisa Berkshire (@lisaberkshire)Tue, Mar 28 2017 19:04:31Trying to think of how I have collaborated with anyone. It is something I really would like to do but how to start? Small steps?#folksyhour
- — Frilly Industries (@frillyind)Tue, Mar 28 2017 19:04:45HI GUYS! It’s actually just Adrienne.. (@adafrilly) we finally decided to try and divide roles and I got Twitter! #folksyhour https://twitter.com/folksy/status/846799963908718592 …
- — Alison Sye (@AlisonSye)Tue, Mar 28 2017 19:05:28
Collaborations and skill shares
Frilly Industries host a #folksyhour chat on how makers can work together to share their skills and pool their resources on collaborative projective...