- — folksy (@folksy)Tue, Aug 25 2015 18:57:05Tonight we're talking about free postage & how it could boost your business. To get you thinking... http://blog.folksy.com/2015/08/25/should-you-offer-free-delivery … #folksyhour
- — Peony and Thistle (@peonyandthistle)Tue, Aug 25 2015 19:02:24
- — Hazel Hughson (@leathermeister)Tue, Aug 25 2015 19:03:15
- — Angela Finch (@SerendipityFinc)Tue, Aug 25 2015 19:03:40#folksyhour I changed a few sections last time it came up, used free postage, free delivery as tag words. Have not sold a thing.
- — Mairi A (@maramjewellery)Tue, Aug 25 2015 19:04:19
- — PobbleandPingPencils (@PobbleandPing)Tue, Aug 25 2015 19:04:22
- — Baillie Day (@bailliedayuk)Tue, Aug 25 2015 19:04:42
- — Catherine Pascoe (@pinkgreencathy)Tue, Aug 25 2015 19:05:20
Can free postage boost your sales
More and more retailers are offering free postage as an incentive to buyers, but is free postage feasible if you are a small independent seller or artisan? We discussed the pros and cons in a #folksyhour Twitter chat - here's a summary of the conversation.