- The Twitter activity starts early, as people get ready for the conference.
- — Jim Clifford (@jburnford)Mon, Mar 26 2012 18:16:13
- — Dagomar Degroot (@DagomarDegroot)Tue, Mar 27 2012 10:41:14Heading on a road trip to Chicago and then Madison for the American Society for Environmental History conference!
- — Andrew Watson (@awatson8381)Tue, Mar 27 2012 03:11:41
- People share various announcements before and during the conference, setting the stage for good discussions.
- — Sean Kheraj (@seankheraj)Mon, Mar 26 2012 16:25:42
- — Sean Kheraj (@seankheraj)Wed, Mar 28 2012 15:07:18
- — U Pittsburgh Press (@UPittPress)Wed, Mar 28 2012 23:26:51Amazing exhibit space @ #ASEH2012! Wall of windows overlooking Lake Monona. Hope folks notice the books--& not just the view.
- — Finn Arne Jørgensen (@finnarne)Thu, Mar 29 2012 17:21:15
- — Natures Past Podcast (@naturespast)Thu, Mar 29 2012 18:08:16If you can't get enough #envhist at #ASEH2012, have a listen to our latest episode. Direct mp3 link here: http://niche-canada.org/files/sound/naturespast/natures-past29.mp3 …org/files/sound/naturespast/natures-past29.mp3
ASEH 2012 on Twitter
This year's ASEH conference in Madison, Wisconsin, had a rather active Twitter backchannel. This is an attempt at documenting, sorting, and analyzing some of the discussion. I have followed the #ASEH2012 and #envhist hashtags, plus some of the surrounding discussion from folks that I follow.
byFinn Arne Jørgensen579 Views