- There are quite a number of people who seem unhappy about their smile. The main reason turns out to be the bad shape of teeth. If you are one of those people, it is not something to worry about. You can get it fixed with the help of procedures involved in Smile Makeover. Now, most of the people may ask what a smile makeover is. Well, it is basically a process/set of processes to change the shape of teeth in order to make them look better and attractive. The common fixes involve treatment of chipped, broken, stained, decayed and misaligned teeth.
- When we talk about the benefits of smile makeover, the first and most important one is the self-esteem for which better smile is absolutely important. If your smile is one of your best features, you will not be hesitant while talking to anyone and anywhere. Furthermore, good smile also contributes when you look for the new life partner. According to a survey, 75% of adults in US consider well-aligned white teeth as the critical feature they want to see in their life partners.
Separate procedures for any complaint
- Good news is that smile makeover involves a lot of procedures from which you can choose the appropriate one according to your needs. As mentioned above, shape of teeth can get worse due to a number of reasons. So, the smile makeover process needs to involve the procedures to meet any requirement. The problems that can be fixed with smile makeover include:
- • Dental misalignment
• Uneven gum line
• Chipped, cracked and broken teeth
• Dark stains on teeth
• Irregularly shaped teeth
• Discoloration of teeth and gums
- It is worth mentioning here that most of these problems can be related more to the functionality. Hence, a smile makeover process is not just about cosmetics. It also involves restoring the functionality.
Common services offered
- There can be a lot of issues which could require smile makeover, but the issues may be addresses with the help of only a few basic processes. Let’s discuss those processes briefly.
- Teeth whitening: Teeth whitening, as the name suggests, mainly involves the procedures which clean the teeth. Dark stains due to foods, smoking, alcohol consumption or poor dental hygiene can be fixed with the help of teeth whitening processes. Furthermore, it also involves whitening of discolored teeth. This procedure involves use of whitening gel and then exposure of teeth to the whitening light.
- Composite resin bonding: When a tooth gets broken, chipped or cracked, the restoration can be done with the help of Composite resin bonding. This process involves application of resin bond to the chipped broken and cracked areas to fill the gaps and make the tooth surface smooth. Hence, the functionality is also restored because the resin we are talking about strengthens quite effectively.
- Veneers: There has been a lot of talk about veneers. The reason is that this smile makeover solution is the best way to restore the looks of front teeth.