- First question: How do you prepare yourself for reviewer comments?
- — Russell Spink (@Russell_Spink)Thu, May 07 2015 19:15:07
- — Jeremy L. Wells (@drjlwells)Thu, May 07 2015 19:19:31It's also important to keep in mind that the reviews are from these three at this journal only, not the entire field. #AcWri
- — Ondrej Cernotik (@cernotik)Thu, May 07 2015 19:14:32
- — Kat Gledhill (@KatGledhill)Thu, May 07 2015 19:17:18
- — pat thomson (@ThomsonPat)Thu, May 07 2015 19:17:38#acwri I usually read online and then print out and put to one side. Having the comments in hard copy seems to be important :)
- — Daniel Spielmann (@spani3l)Thu, May 07 2015 19:22:07
- — Daniel Spielmann (@spani3l)Thu, May 07 2015 19:28:12
- Second question: Once you've read the reviewer comments, what do you do next?
#acwri Twitter Chat: Dealing with Reviewer Comments
This Twitter chat was dedicated to strategies for dealing with reviewer comments (hosted by @ThomsonPat).