1. Gender Identify and Sexual Orientation are not the same thing.
- — Kirstie Gallant (@Kirstie_Gallant)Sat, Apr 25 2015 19:17:10Gender Identity and Sexual Orientation are not the same thing. Live your authentic self. We are all human beings. #BruceJennerABC
- — Deaundra Audrey Cash (@FallforAudrey)Sat, Apr 25 2015 19:01:18Sexuality and gender are two completely different things. #BruceJennerABC I am loving this conversation about identity.
2. He is a Woman
- — Chris Michael Ward (@ChrisMichaelW)Sat, Apr 25 2015 19:23:26#BruceJennerABC Bruce said he always liked dressing up as a woman, but he is not gay. Not all cross dressers r gay! This was a great show.
3. After his transition he is going to a Lesbian.
4. Bruce Jenner is a Republican
- — Jessica Hall (@JHallcoffeediva)Sat, Apr 25 2015 19:11:18
- — Four Kids Two Dads (@4Kids2Dads)Sat, Apr 25 2015 18:57:37
5. He is also a conservative
- — PATTY JONES (@pattyjones5129)Sat, Apr 25 2015 18:17:36
- — Brandi Bowermaster (@MrsFlyBoy1011)Sat, Apr 25 2015 17:48:21
6. He wants to do good in the world
- — Ellen S Henderson (@ellenshenderson)Sat, Apr 25 2015 18:06:24
- — Jasmine Nicole (@justjnicole22)Sat, Apr 25 2015 18:06:01I want to give Bruce the biggest hug right now. #BruceJennerABC you are going to do some good and change the world babe.
10 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Interview #BruceJennerABC
Bruce Jenner, the greatest athlete in the world and former Olympian met with Diane Sawyer to discuss his challenges as a child, young man and married man with gender identity and personal struggles. These are the 10 most things we learned about Bruce Jenner's transformation:
byEva Smith™561 Views