- 15:50 Tusk and Juncker's press conference focused on migration.
- 15:46 Cameron's press conference on the EU reform has ended.
- 13:17 French prosecutors said that the anti-terrorist police branch was deployed to investigate an attack which left one person dead and several wounded in southeast France.
- 13:00 : French president François Hollande gives press conference in Brussels, before going back to France.
- 12:17 : It's official, Hollande is returning to France from EU summit after terror attack
- AFP : French President Francois Hollande was to return home early from an EU summit on Friday after a suspected Islamist attack on a factory in eastern France, officials said.
"He will return early this afternoon and is in constant contact with Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve and the security services," the official said, adding that he would make a statement to the press in Brussels before 1100 GMT.
- 12:00 @EurActiv_fr reporting : Le parquet anti-terroriste a été saisi après un attentat contre un site industriel non loin de Lyon. Le président Hollande a quitté le Conseil européen à Bruxelles.
- 11:00 Arriving to the Council this morning tired-looking EU leaders said talks over migration were unpleasant.