- You can read about the beginnings of #tweetyourthesis in this post by Anne Welsh (Department of Information Studies/Centre for Digital Humanities, University College London) on the UCL DIS Students blog. Later, the 'Wired Campus' blog within the American web site The Chronicle of Higher Education published this post, titled You Can Summarize Your Thesis in a Tweet, but Should You? I posted my own observations on my HASTAC blog. Susan Greenberg, who was the first to tweet using the hashtag, posted The #tweetyourthesis story: from doodle to viral on the UCL DIS Students blog, and Dr Claire Warwick posted her version of the story on her own blog, #tweetyourthesis: elegant simplicity. Thanks for reading!
- — Susan Greenberg (@sgediting)Wed, Jan 11 2012 22:43:40
- — UCLDIS Students (@UCLDISStudents)Thu, Jan 12 2012 10:05:37
- — ernestopriego (@)Thu, Jan 12 2012 10:09:53
- — Lorna Richardson (@lornarichardson)Thu, Jan 12 2012 10:27:35
- — Alexandra Eveleigh (@ammeveleigh)Thu, Jan 12 2012 11:41:52What impact does online user participation have upon archival theory & practice? #tweetyourthesis But think I need to write the thing 1st.
- — Dr Ernesto Priego (@ernestopriego)Thu, Jan 12 2012 11:56:17Think of #tweetyourthesis thus: funder/head of school/publisher in the elevator with you. You have one minute. How do you pitch your work?
- — Anna Tarrant (@dratarrant)Thu, Jan 12 2012 12:25:45Grandfathering/grandfather identities in contemporary Britain - ageing male identities, influence of intergen relations #tweetyourthesis
- — John Pearson (@johnrpearson)Thu, Jan 12 2012 12:28:19Breaches of human rights law relating to cultural expression arising from massive environmental damage #tweetyourthesis
- — Chera (@mythingreality)Thu, Jan 12 2012 12:44:09Why did the medieval imagination turn to fairies when addressing spiritual & gender relations in romance texts? #tweetyourthesis
- — Dr. Bronwyn Hemsley (@bronwynah)Thu, Jan 12 2012 12:56:09Help recruiting for online survey #tweetyourthesis dissertation Deaf People in Criminal Justice System by @Deaf_4_Life http://www.smart-survey.co.uk/v.asp?i=44950znblr …vey.co.uk/v.asp?i=44950znblr
- — Ian Milligan (@ianmilligan1)Thu, Jan 12 2012 13:05:22The Canadian Sixties can be fundamentally understood as a decade of "labour," in all the different respects of the word. #tweetyourthesis
- — Corrinne Burns (@CorrinneBurns)Thu, Jan 12 2012 15:32:33Due to a three-year confidentiality agreement I can't join in the #tweetyourthesis fun today. Remind me in 18 months!
#Tweetyourthesis: The First 48 Hours (A Curated Set)
This is a curated collection of tweets tagged with #tweetyourthesis, starting with the first one on Wed Jan 11 2012 22:43:40 and finishing on Fri Jan 13 23:59:44. I didn't include RTs, (most) meta comments or replies. Done by hand. Apologies if I missed your tweet.
byErnesto Priego648 Views