- — Martin Shkreli (@MartinShkreli)Fri, Oct 09 2015 19:24:00Greed? I don't own a car--I don't even have a driver's license. Our company is not profitable. My salary is $0. I give millions to charity.
- — Matt Bors (@MattBors)Fri, Oct 09 2015 23:36:09@MartinShkreli I absolutely will. I typically sell them for $160, but I've raised this one to $750. You can paypal me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- — Martin Shkreli (@MartinShkreli)Sat, Oct 10 2015 17:28:47@MattBors seems like you're more interested in making a joke than having an interest in charity. i would have bought it for $50k.
- — Matt Bors (@MattBors)Sat, Oct 10 2015 17:45:42@MartinShkreli Seems like you're more interested in telling me how much you'd donate than doing so. I'lll sell you the original for $50k.
- — Matt Bors (@MattBors)Sat, Oct 10 2015 19:31:10Martin Shkreli raises stakes, says he'd pay $50k to AIDS charity for my original. I'm waiting for him to prove it. https://twitter.com/MattBors/status/652902842018041856 …
- — kdawg (@ohnoyoudidnt1)Sat, Oct 10 2015 21:51:56
- — Matt Bors (@MattBors)Sat, Oct 10 2015 22:05:15.@ohnoyoudidnt1 You started your account solely to tweet in defense of Shkreli, but sure. Send me $10,000 via Paypal at email@example.com.
- — Matt Bors (@MattBors)Sat, Oct 10 2015 23:22:27@ohnoyoudidnt1 Can't debate now, as I'm heading out, but happy to set aside some time to debate Shkreli's pricing, etc. in next few days.
- — Matt Bors (@MattBors)Sat, Oct 10 2015 23:27:02So I will mail him the original, donate 90% to a charity and debate him on twitter about Martin Shkreli—though not right now, headed out.
Matt Bors & Martin Shkreli
Martin Shkreli is the millionaire hedge fund kid who bought a pharmaceutical company and then jacked up the price of life-saving drug Daraprim 5000% from $13.50 a tablet to $750. Matt Bors is a pulitizer prize finalist political cartoonist. Matt Bors: http://mattbors.com
byerikamoen1 Like11,397 Views