- — Molly Mack (@mollyalimack)Tue, Jul 02 2013 15:28:55In my dream some1 said eric snowden instead of edward & I didn't correct them b.c I thought, what's the point? This is a breakthrough for me
- — WikiLeaks (@wikileaks)Tue, Jul 02 2013 15:28:57Who from #WikiLeaks escorted Eric #Snowden to Moscow and beyond? http://m.theage.com.au/world/confidants-key-to-assange-campaign-20130624-2osxx.html …/wauspolonAusflatfish-to-assange-campaign-20130624-2osxx.html #auspol @ausflatfish
- — Andrew Kaczynski (@BuzzFeedAndrew)Tue, Jul 02 2013 15:28:57Watching 2 people yell at each other on Fox News over Snowden. BOTH Democratic AND Republican analyst calling him "Eric Snowden." #informed
- — Matt Leibowitz (@The_iMatt)Thu, Jun 13 2013 20:10:51
- — ben mathes (@ben_mathes)Wed, Jun 12 2013 04:51:57Hey look, the bullshit character assassination has started on Eric Snowden. http://m.newyorker.com/online/blogs/closeread/2013/06/david-brooks-and-edward-snowden.html …/blogs/c…
Or what happens on social media when reporters accidentally use your name when outing a NSA leak. My name is Eric Snowden, and I am not in Hong Kong.
byEric Snowden2,092 Views