- Editor's note: Some tweets include profanity.
- — Robert Strong (@strongtruckin)Tue, Feb 19 2013 17:06:40Ugh channel 5 news fucking up my @NCIS_CBS reporting a gas explosion on the plaza in KC. Just saying same crap over n over.
- — smashley. (@ASHATTACK69)Tue, Feb 19 2013 17:34:21NCIS is more important than a fire on the plaza. Buildings catch on fire every day. No need to stop all TV shows because of it. Bleh.
- — Toni Nichole Chiesi (@tonichiesi)Tue, Feb 19 2013 17:51:36The fire is big and sad but I can't change it. I can't go down to the plaza and help. Please let the #Bachelor play with no interruptions
- — Mara Keller (@maragracek)Tue, Feb 19 2013 17:59:47There was an explosion at a restaurant on The Plaza and the local news is interrupting New Girl for it now NOT COOL. Pssshh explosion.
- — Mandy Wright (@MrsMandyWright)Tue, Feb 19 2013 18:05:52
- — Elaina Bradley✨ (@ElainaMcCall)Tue, Feb 19 2013 18:12:41The fact that I cant watch the bachelor bc the news has to tell me the same thing for an hour about the plaza <<<
- — Jessica moore (@jess_moore122)Tue, Feb 19 2013 18:17:59The news crews have been reporting the same thing over the plaza explosion for an hour!! Can you please quit so I can watch the bachelor!!!!
- — Lily Behrmann (@Lilayy_13)Tue, Feb 19 2013 18:18:00On twitter getting my bachelor updates because of the plaza fire coverage but I feel like I'm missing so much. #tryingnottocomplain