- "No matter where they live, Europeans are connected to the ocean" The @ResponSEAble project funded by EU under the H2020 program has the goal to raise the awareness of European citizen on how- whoever they are - they affect, and benefit from, the ocean. The Jurmala worskhop aimed to present and discuss the results of the first two years of work, in wich it focused on six main issues or Key Stories that capture the complex interaction between people and ocean. The Workshop took part in Jurmala, Riga on 5-6th of April and involved about 40 educators, policy makers, researchers, experts from different background: agriculture, fisheries, environment, art.
- — ResponSEAble (@Respon_SEA_ble)Mon, Apr 03 2017 11:13:56
- The workshop started on the afternoon of 5h April and in the morning people had the opportunity to discover the wonderful beach of Jurmala.
- — Louisa Harris (@Louisa__Harris)Wed, Apr 05 2017 08:02:49
- The agenda of the first day #SeaDialogue
- The nice postcards produced by the students of Lusofona University from prof. Celia Quico
- Time for some networking before the workshop start.
- One of the focus of the workshop was on knowledge sharing and active learning
- — Louisa Harris (@Louisa__Harris)Wed, Apr 05 2017 09:55:11
Building Ocean Literacy – The ResponSEAble way
Connecting people to the ocean