Question 1: What are the unique demands placed on agent in a multichannel environment?
- — Next Caller ® (@nextcaller)Tue, Mar 08 2016 18:11:09A1: Interpersonal skills look different in different channels. Agents are expected to be fluent in all channels. Lots to master! #icmichat
- — Nate Brown (@CustomerIsFirst)Tue, Mar 08 2016 18:11:15A1 - The agent has to be a master hat-switcher. Different channel, different type of customer, different voice. #icmichat
- — Kevin Hegebarth (@kghegebarth)Tue, Mar 08 2016 18:11:32
- — Erica Marois (@ens0204)Tue, Mar 08 2016 18:11:45Very good point! I've seen too many try to use the same the scripts across different channels. #fail #ICMIChat https://twitter.com/BlueOceanTweets/status/707267268061700096 …
- — Badou Bousso (@badoubousso)Tue, Mar 08 2016 18:16:03@NewVoiceMedia I would add flexibility and versatility. #ICMIchat https://twitter.com/NewVoiceMedia/status/707268069991710720 …
Question 2: Should today's agents be expected to provide support in all service channels their contact center offers?
March 8, 2016 #ICMIchat Recap
Mastering the Multichannel Forecast