- On July 6th,in the margins of the European Parliament plenary session in Strasbourg, Energy Cities’ president and Lord Mayor of Heidelberg, Eckart Würzner, held an exchange of views with Members of the European Parliament (MEPs) on the role local authorities should play in the Governance of the EU Energy Union, a key legislative proposal currently under discussion in the EU institutions.
- — Energy Cities (@energycities)Thu, Jul 06 2017 08:36:28President Würzner: our local energy utility is a strategic infrastructure that is critical for successful long-term planning #EnergyUnion
- — claire roumet (@claireroumet)Thu, Jul 06 2017 08:50:38.@energycities full Energy union governance proposals http://bit.ly/2u1zpab https://twitter.com/TheresaMEP/status/882881310209036288 …
- — Energy Cities (@energycities)Thu, Jul 06 2017 08:49:00
- — Energy Cities (@energycities)Thu, Jul 06 2017 08:55:34Good to see many former mayors among participating MEPs to #EnergyUnion roundtable in EP in Strasbourg, with our president Eckart Würzner!
- — Energy Cities (@energycities)Thu, Jul 06 2017 09:33:47
- — Energy Cities (@energycities)Thu, Jul 06 2017 09:36:48A direct link from European Parliament to citizens & cities in energy is crucial to revive the European project, says Würzner #EnergyUnion
"Governance of the Energy Union: Sharing the driving seat? Best practices on multi-level energy planning"
Roundtable with MEPs at the European Parliament in Strasbourg, 6th of July 2017
byEnergy Cities9 Views