- Last year (#AAS225) I experimented with a fabric poster for @STARtorialist (inspired by @AstroCaroline) and was so pleased with the result that I am now a full-blown evangelist for them (proof: http://www.astrobetter.com/blog/2015/03/25/fabric-conference-posters-ftw/ …). Inevitably, we got creative brainstorming what to do with the posters afterward, which brings us to #AAS227 & #hackAAS planning...
- — Emily Rice (@emilylurice)Thu, Dec 31 2015 22:49:51We're hacking fabric posters! @jegpeek, are you bringing the sewing machine? #aas227 https://twitter.com/kellecruz/status/682686203926310913 …
- — Ashley Pagnotta (@ashpags)Mon, Jan 04 2016 02:15:02
- — Ashley Pagnotta (@ashpags)Mon, Jan 04 2016 02:21:59
- — Rachael Livermore (@rhaegal)Mon, Jan 04 2016 06:30:19
- — Kelle Cruz (@kellecruz)Sun, Jan 03 2016 21:03:13
#MakeAAS (at #hackAAS at #AAS227) Part 1: The Origin Story
It all happened on twitter.
byEmily Rice86 Views