- — Sykes Student Union (@SykesUnion)Thu, Feb 07 2013 17:01:07Please join us for a candlelight vigil to remember and celebrate the life of Sean Casey tonight at 6pm on our front steps.
- — Chris Tomczyk (@C_Tomczyk)Thu, Feb 07 2013 15:16:05R.I.P. Sean Casey, even though I did not know you personally, you made WCU very proud. You are in our hearts and prayers forever.
- — Pete Crain (@karmapolice63)Thu, Feb 07 2013 06:05:38
- — Andrea C (@andreaaaaac)Thu, Feb 07 2013 14:13:19My prayers go out to the friends and family of Sean Casey.. He seemed like an amazing kid who touched the lives of so many #resteasy 💜💛
- — Colleen Gardner (@colliente22)Thu, Feb 07 2013 05:36:43I will never understand why amazingly talented and genuine people are taken from this world too soon. Rest in peace, Sean Casey.
- — Molly McLaughlin (@mollymcl29)Thu, Feb 07 2013 05:39:02So heartbroken for the friends and family of Sean Casey who died from bacterial meningitis today. Just a reminder of how short life is. RIP
- — Thomas Hamilton (@soccerteh)Thu, Feb 07 2013 05:06:11My condolences to Sean's family. It has been a rough 48 hours for everyone. We have suffered a great loss at Swope. RIP Sean
- — Amanda Walter (@irishbeatlefan)Thu, Feb 07 2013 04:35:07Very sad to learn that WCU's School of Music lost one of its own today. RIP Sean Casey. My heart goes out to your friends and family. :(
- — Brooke Samuelian (@bsamuelian18)Thu, Feb 07 2013 03:39:08West Chester gained another angel tonight. Rest Easy Sean. You, your friends, and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. 💜💛
- More information about Casey's death:
Sean Casey remembrances
Posts memorializing Sean Casey, a West Chester University student who died from meningitis.
byEmily Babay373 Views