- My first session was The Neoliberal in YOUR Library: Resisting Corporate Solutions to Collection Development. I don't have any handwritten notes for this one.
- — Emily Drabinski (@edrabinski)Thu, Mar 26 2015 15:11:09Difference between info as shared resource and info as commodity. Collective ownership vs individualized access. #acrl2015
- — Baharak Yousefi (@BaharakY)Thu, Mar 26 2015 15:08:15
- — lia friedman (@piebrarian)Thu, Mar 26 2015 15:28:13
- — ellie (@elliehearts)Thu, Mar 26 2015 15:35:12@edrabinski The student mentor in the last psych class I taught actively undermined my instruction. "Just Google your term plus article"
- — Emily Drabinski (@edrabinski)Thu, Mar 26 2015 15:52:06If the approval plan is carefully defined by selectors, how does it undermine professional collection development? #acrl2015
- — Starr Hoffman, PhD (@artgeeklibraria)Thu, Mar 26 2015 15:52:57
Ellie's ACRL 2015