- TSH included a list of diverse tasks that were to take place around campus. October 11 marked the start of our contest, and that was my first tweet!
- My partner Noura Shibl and I were getting ready as we were waiting for Nadine Ramadan, our third partner. Don't get your neck hurt watching this!
- Professor Kim Fox gave us the name Trio, as we were the first team in the history of JRMC 2202 to consist of three people.
- As we went down the stairs of the Jameel Building to start our challenge, we found Rana preparing for her practice shoot which clearly shows the depth of our TVDJ Masters program.
- We then bumped into Cindrella, and we asked her about her opinion on social media.
- It was surprising to see Iowa State University (ISU) with about 800 clubs and organizations on campus, while we only have 50.
- AUC 101 was a great discovery for me. This app. designed by AUCians for AUCians will be of great use beyond the TSH. It clearly showed me the importance of beat reporting.
- Similar to us, our classmates Sara and Nehal tweeted about another interactive navigation tool on campus.
- We further walked through with Dr. Iman Magahed towards her lecture to ask her about the role social media plays in social change in the Middle East.
- Not only that, but we managed to catch Miriam Ibrahim's opinion on AUC sports facilities while she was heading over to the gym.
- Because our unity comes from within. We trust the AUC Student Union to provide the best school spirit around campus through the different facilities, activities ,etc that they provide.
- School spirit comes in endless forms, ISU also proudly presented their school spirit in a very creative manner.
Twitter Scavenger Hunt-Spring 2015
Every semester Multimedia Writing class students from all over the world engage in a Twitter Scavenger Hunt(TSH). TSH is an activity that help students to use multiple platforms to engage with our community, American University in Cairo(AUC). Professor Kim Fox, made us so excited to try it out.
bySamia El Khodary80 Views