- Watch livestream here:
- — #OCCUPYWALLSTREET (@OccupyWallStNYC)Tue, Nov 15 2011 05:59:57
- — #OCCUPYWALLSTREET (@OccupyWallStNYC)Tue, Nov 15 2011 06:07:34
- 11235 viewers on OWS raid livestream right now.
- Livestream is down now, showing past footage.
- Livestream is back online.
- Protesters chant: "The whole world is watching! The whole world is watching!"A female protester shouts: "DON'T TOUCH THEM!!!!"
- We have hit 14,000 viewers on livestream now, cool.
- — Jason Scott (@textfiles)Tue, Nov 15 2011 06:50:52Really, 1am for a massive raid on #ows and whatever hamhead okay'd this thinks it's going to go smoothly. See ya, Bloomberg. it was fun.
- And they sing sarcastically: "If you bullshit and you know it clap your hands..." *clap clap*
- — Augustine (@Auggie5000)Tue, Nov 15 2011 06:51:22They shut down subway lines and the brooklyn bridge for the raid. if you wanna get there you gotta get off at canal st. Long Walk. #ows
- — #OCCUPYWALLSTREET (@OccupyWallStNYC)Tue, Nov 15 2011 06:51:12Tents are being violently ripped apart. Peaceful progresses being dragged out. Press still not allowed to enter park. Reports of macing
- Follow @columbiajourn student Adam McCauley for updates, he is at the scene:
Police Move to Clear Occupy Wall Street
NYPD moved in at around 1a.m. on Tuesday and swiftly evicted OWS protesters from their Zuccotti Park base. People are now congregating at Foley Square instead. This Storify shows how Occupy Wall Street turned into Occupy Foley Square overnight. But more importantly, what's next for the movement?
byXinHui Lim5,319 Views