- — Amy Stephen (@AmyStephen)Fri, Feb 22 2013 20:27:54
- — Web & PHP Magazine (@webandphp)Fri, Feb 22 2013 23:28:04@CalEvans get a grip it's a play on words. If this is all you have to worry about..it's not offensive to women or men, what is your problem?
- — Web & PHP Magazine (@webandphp)Fri, Feb 22 2013 23:51:46@CalEvans cal you act like I'm not a part of the community, I would gladly speak to you on the phone, if you would talk to me :) ?
- — Web & PHP Magazine (@webandphp)Sat, Feb 23 2013 00:18:11:( we are really sorry if we have upset anyone. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with all unhappy msgs, can we talk? X
- — Amy Stephen (@AmyStephen)Sat, Feb 23 2013 00:33:50@CalEvans Cal - I'm touched. I have so admired how you talk about your wife and I appreciate that you are taking a stand. Thank you.
- — Joe LeBlanc (@jlleblanc)Sat, Feb 23 2013 00:34:43Microsoft made a lame penis song & we hated it. Now @webandphp makes a lame penis joke & we're prudes for thinking it isn't funny?
- — Matthew Turland (@elazar)Sat, Feb 23 2013 00:35:35
- — Jeff Carouth (@jcarouth)Sat, Feb 23 2013 00:36:58@CalEvans Cal, one small correction: webandphp was a sponsor (media sponsor) of SunshinePHP, so you have been involved in one they have.
- — Amy Stephen (@AmyStephen)Sat, Feb 23 2013 00:40:28
- — Matthew Turland (@elazar)Sat, Feb 23 2013 00:40:45
Sexism and PHP
byMatthew Turland4 Likes1,558 Views