- These are posts from the morning session of TEDxPortland.To see posts from the afternoon session click here.Newest tweets will be at the top of the page - older below.
- 8th and Final AM speaker - Scott Kveton, Urban Airship
- — TEDxPortland (@TEDxPortland)Sat, Apr 30 2011 19:14:11
- — orhumanities (@orhumanities)Sat, Apr 30 2011 19:07:48#xrd iPhone is a platform for creation. He talks about the history of twitter in relation to iPhone. FB. Foursquare. It's all related.
- 7th AM speaker Karen Brooks - Portland Monthly and Major Foodie
- Karen passes out samples - coffee, carrot and chocolate
- — kckatalyst (@kckatalyst)Sat, Apr 30 2011 18:50:27Karen Brooks - food scene in PDX is a crazy stew of cooks, farmers, truckers, baristas, cafes, restaurants! Craft. Connex. Community. #XRD
- 6th AM speaker - John Jay, Wieden+Kennedy
- — marketingmegan1 (@marketingmegan1)Sat, Apr 30 2011 18:42:26#XRD "comfort is our greatest threat." WK Global Executive Creative Director John Jay speaking about PDX cultural transformation.
Curating the Social Web at TEDxPortland
I'm attending the April 30 TEDxPortland. I'll be curating the best of social media feed without the RTs, hype and chatter. I'm following the hashtag #XRD on Twitter, FaceBook, and Flickr. So don't forget to tag!
byPeter Pappas1 Like12,020 Views