- At the end of a long day at CSUSM I am ready to head home.
- During Anne Rene's class we had the opportunity to role play an IEP meeting. We have read about IEP meetings as well as attended and now it was our turn to role play one to show off what we have learned. I learned that it is best to implement the best practices during the meeting. One of the best practices that stood out to me was to reduce educational jargin.
- I had a lot of fun refinishing my coffee table to use when I move out this summer. I learned a lot and now have a piece of furniture that I am proud of.
- It was great to see how much my students enjoyed this project! Students came up with very creative themes and at the end they were able to vote for their favorite rollercoaster.
- The finished product. In doing this project, I learned how easy it is to find resources for pretty much any project! My main resource tool was Pinterest.
- This program has kept me extremely busy and I do not often find time to relax. I was very grateful to be able to set aside time to spend with my family. In this photo are my cousins, my sister, and me.
- Before I went to the conference in Boston, I set a goal to finish the last TPA before I left. I had never been to Boston before and wanted to be able to enjoy my time there. Opening up the TPA and starting on the blank document is always a bit stressful.
- I was very excited to receive my badge in the mail for the NCTM Boston conference! =)
- I took this photo when I arrived at the airport in Boston. I enjoy traveling to new places and was eager to begin my week-long journey in Boston.
- When my friends and I were traveling along the Freedom Trail in Boston, a trail that takes you along historical landmarks, we were stopped by the Greater Boston Convention & Visitors Bureau. They gave us a gift card and thanked us for visiting their city on 4.15 Boston Day.
- I had to get some Red Sox gear before I went to the game! Go Red Sox! (I'm still a Padres fan though)
- Going to a game at Fenway was one of my favorite parts of the trip. Fenway Park has so much history and it was a great game!
Snapshots into the life of Edgar Ayala
byEdgar Ayala108 Views