- — Will Kane (@WillKane)Tue, May 01 2012 18:17:39Oakland police estimate that "large crowd estimated to be between 3,000 and 5,000 people" is approaching downtown's Frank Ogawa Plaza. #OO
- — Oakland Bistro (@OaklandBistro)Tue, May 01 2012 18:12:35Stinging gas sends May Day protesters fleeing: Police fired tear gas to disperse marchers in Oakland, Calif. And... http://bit.ly/JJAq9e
- Not a tank, but an armored vehicle:
- — insidebayarea (@insidebayarea)Tue, May 01 2012 17:30:04
- — Jammin (@FlowerJRH)Tue, May 01 2012 17:23:52RT @OccupyOakland: 2000 - 3000 person march now arriving! http://www.ustream.tv/channel/therevolutionwillbestreamed#utm_campaign=t.co&utm_source=9917042&utm_medium=social …v/OOanBayM1GSreM1GStiOWSilOccupyea1ud#P2m_P21paign=t.co&utm_source=9917042&utm_medium=social #OO #BayM1GS #M1GS #OWS #Occupy #1u #P2 #P21
- — Oakland Police Dept. (@oaklandpoliceca)Tue, May 01 2012 15:03:00
- — Gavin Aronsen (@garonsen)Tue, May 01 2012 14:54:24I just heard on good authority that a second #baym1gs protester has been hospitalized, hit by an OPD projectile. Anyone know more?