- — Will Kane (@WillKane)Wed, May 02 2012 01:17:39Oakland police estimate that "large crowd estimated to be between 3,000 and 5,000 people" is approaching downtown's Frank Ogawa Plaza. #OO
- — Oakland Bistro (@OaklandBistro)Wed, May 02 2012 01:12:35Stinging gas sends May Day protesters fleeing: Police fired tear gas to disperse marchers in Oakland, Calif. And... http://bit.ly/JJAq9e
- Not a tank, but an armored vehicle:
- — insidebayarea (@insidebayarea)Wed, May 02 2012 00:30:04
- — Jammin (@FlowerJRH)Wed, May 02 2012 00:23:52RT @OccupyOakland: 2000 - 3000 person march now arriving! http://www.ustream.tv/channel/therevolutionwillbestreamed#utm_campaign=t.co&utm_source=9917042&utm_medium=social …v/OOanBayM1GSreM1GStiOWSilOccupyea1ud#P2m_P21paign=t.co&utm_source=9917042&utm_medium=social #OO #BayM1GS #M1GS #OWS #Occupy #1u #P2 #P21
- — Oakland Police Dept. (@oaklandpoliceca)Tue, May 01 2012 22:03:00
- — Gavin Aronsen (@garonsen)Tue, May 01 2012 21:54:24I just heard on good authority that a second #baym1gs protester has been hospitalized, hit by an OPD projectile. Anyone know more?
May Day Protest Coverage Around the Bay
Coverage of May Day and Occupy Oakland Protests on May 1, 2012.
byEast Bay Express21 Views