- — Karen Jeannette (@kjeannette)Tue, Feb 14 2017 19:10:07Great Q: Design applies to products, but what about education? A: We can design better learning opportunities #DIcorps17 https://twitter.com/aldininorris/status/831571437626544129 …
- — eXtension4U (@eXtension4U)Tue, Feb 14 2017 20:03:39
- — Shane Bradt (@LimnoShane)Tue, Feb 14 2017 22:54:49Wow! Great job with your #conceptmap at #DIcorps17 today. Looking forward to seeing the 3rd level tomorrow... https://twitter.com/VirajitaSingh/status/831627211782443008 …
- — eXtension4U (@eXtension4U)Wed, Feb 15 2017 15:07:14
- — Karen Jeannette (@kjeannette)Thu, Feb 16 2017 13:08:59
- — Karen Jeannette (@kjeannette)Thu, Feb 16 2017 14:09:40@kkdavis22 great to learn about your #DIcorps17 project. Here is the new social media how-to site I mentioned … https://socialmediaintosocialgood.wordpress.com/
Diversity & Inclusion Issue Corps Designathon 2017
eXtension Foundation organized a designathon for Cooperative Extension professionals that are part of the Diversity and Inclusion Issue Corps. Paul Pangaro led the concept map training. Nearly forty projects were represented by over 80 people, along with four facilitators, and 21 key informants.