- — eCom Scotland (@eComScotland)Mon, Sep 12 2016 12:04:24#eassesschat Welcome to eCom's twitter chat with the eAssessment Association on Personalised Learning and Assessment.
- — Geoff Chapman (@eAssessmentChap)Mon, Sep 12 2016 12:06:22#eAssessChat A1: Using edech to get early insights for students + educators, adjustinglearning + assessment for better education outcomes.
- — Geoff Chapman (@eAssessmentChap)Mon, Sep 12 2016 12:09:38#eAssessChat A1: Early intervention or adjustment via personalised learning shouldn't be a negative disruption to teaching.
- — Matt Wingfield (@essessmentguy)Mon, Sep 12 2016 12:11:09
- — Matt Wingfield (@essessmentguy)Mon, Sep 12 2016 12:14:50
- — Tim Burnett (@TimBurnett_UK)Mon, Sep 12 2016 12:19:59How would you define individualised learning and what do you consider to be the difference? #eassesschat https://twitter.com/eAssessmentChap/status/775306838925533184 …
- — Matt Wingfield (@essessmentguy)Mon, Sep 12 2016 12:24:25#eassesschat A3: Smart use of edtech to support PLA frees up the teacher to more actively support learner driven learning
Twitter Chat:Personalised Learning and Assessment
eCom Scotland and the eAssessment Association hosted a Twitter Chat on the 11th of September to capture views on the opportunities and challenges that personalisation brings for learning and assessment.
byeCom Scotland195 Views