Theme of the year: Learning ecosystems which allow companies to thrive
The eCom’s Annual Conference was an event to find out how organisations are responding to changing business priorities by applying the ecosystem approach. It was an occasion to demonstrate our new products such as eNetAuthor (collaborative responsive authoring) and eNetSecureUSB (offline secure eAssessment solution).
Susan Gearing, eCom Scotland – Explaining how to create a learning ecosystem using a modular approach to development
Fiona Harper, Scottish Joint Industry Board – Sharing her learnings from implementing mobile and observational assessment for electrical apprentices
Colin Morrison, The Chartered Banker Institute – Discussing developments in secure assessment in response to changing industry requirements
Susan Gearing, eCom Scotland
"Beyond the Dodo - The learning ecosystem approach that allows companies to thrive."
- — eCom Scotland (@eComScotland)Tue, Mar 15 2016 10:31:15
- — Judy Bloxham (@ecom_judy)Tue, Mar 15 2016 10:34:26We've all seen dodo systems design! Tech changes so fast design needs to be agile to meet today's needs #ecom16 https://twitter.com/ecomscotland/status/709686715938705408 …
- — Judy Bloxham (@ecom_judy)Tue, Mar 15 2016 10:38:52
- — Judy Bloxham (@ecom_judy)Tue, Mar 15 2016 10:41:28
- — Aude Boubaker (@eCom_Aude)Tue, Mar 15 2016 10:42:51.@eComScotland is live on #Periscope! Follow @eCom_Susan presentation from your office right now! #eCom16 https://twitter.com/ecomscotland/status/709682870131023872 …
- — Geoff Chapman (@eAssessmentChap)Tue, Mar 15 2016 10:44:32
- — Judy Bloxham (@ecom_judy)Tue, Mar 15 2016 10:48:11
- — Geoff Chapman (@eAssessmentChap)Tue, Mar 15 2016 10:49:29
eCom's Annual Conference 2016
eCom’s Annual Conference is an event hosted by eCom for our current customers and collaborators. The products were available to demo and discuss with the team, along with presenters reviewing L&D topics. This year's conference was held at the Merchant's Hall (Edinburgh) on the 15th March 2016.
byeCom Scotland70 Views