- — Dwight Carter (@Dwight_Carter)Mon, Sep 21 2015 10:32:32An old post revisited: 10 Steps to Overcome Self-Destruction http://dwightcarter.edublogs.org/2011/07/21/10-steps-to-overcome-self-destruction/#.Vf_bgLJ8UJo.twitter … #NAHSCommUNITY #edchat #cpchat
- — Ashley Langenderfer (@langenderfer1)Mon, Sep 21 2015 14:23:04HPC Investigates: How does trig play a role in venue design and spectator location? What details make optimal viewing? #NAHSCommUNITY
- — Lauren Jones (@joneslauren326)Mon, Sep 21 2015 18:35:06
- — Jerry Tackett (@TackettCoach)Mon, Sep 21 2015 22:42:59
- — Sarah Shon (@SarahCGShon)Mon, Sep 21 2015 23:00:20Wow, I love this. Be fearless and surround yourself with ppl who value your incredible worth!! #befearless #naedchat https://twitter.com/dosomething/status/646091361284923392 …
- — Ann Trotter (@AnnTrotter)Tue, Sep 22 2015 11:35:15.@Schoology Parent Resources https://support.schoology.com/hc/en-us/articles/208019558-Parent-Resources … We now have this feature available! I'm rolling it out to parents next week! #naedchat
Week 6 at #NAHSCommUNITY!
Relevant learning, leadership development, homecoming prep, and more opportunities to develop the whole child.